Thursday, April 11, 2002

Howdy Ya'll


Mood: Tired as HECK!
Song: The Beatles - I'm so Tired


The song shows the feeling. Hehe. Well yesterday I went to L.A. with my uncle. He had to go get his stuff for China. Then we went to lunch with his friends and had gross Korean food. Well, not all of it was gross. Just the cold soup part. It was funny. We first went to the travel agency to go get the plane tickects and the lady there was Chinese and I guess had bad breath. When we walked out of the place my uncle says to me, "I should have asked her if she brushed her teeth, and she would have said yea, then I would say 'With what? Shit?'. Hahaha. Ohhhh, it was funny. Oh, guess who he sat next to on Tuesday night at dinner? BO BRIDGES! Yes, it's true. I bet you don't really care. Niether do I. But hey, it's interesting.


Today I went to Glen Ivy and got a facial. Then went and got lunch at Sub N' Bowl [formerly known as Sub Pub]. Then I went bowling with Sammy and her boyfriend Eric. Yup. THis guy started playing with us. It was wierd. He walked over and said, "Hey, can I play with you guys?" We didn't really care so we let him join. It was wierd though. But the maintinence guy was creepy. Whatever. And now I'm home. Later I have to go to my batting coach. That reaminds me, I have to make her a thankyou card because she got me a helmet and a helmet bag. So, so kind. I really like it. It's Centennials colors so I don't look like a nerd anymore. Hehe. Oh well. I'm going to go take a nap because I'm tired as HECK!


posted by your best friend 5:43 PM