Thursday, January 02, 2003

[-Happy New Year!-]

Well, another year has gone. Yay I suppose, hopefully this coming year will be better. Sophmore year sucks. Not much is going right, but I don't know...Anyways, happy New Year. Hopefully everyone's safe. Sorry about my comments thingy, I'm going to try to get that to work ASAP. Anyways, I hope you had a nice holiday. We have to go back to school Monday. ::BOOO!!!:: Anyways, tomorrow we're going to Rouman's house again for our religion project. How exciting. I have to leave like in the middle of it though...I have to go to my guitar lesson.

Well last night was a ball. It was fun. More people came then I expected. Adam and Noah decided they were going to come without telling me, so they surprised me. I had a nice time. Nam, Neha, Sammy, and Adam R. all showed up as planned. We listened to some cool tunes. I had to go through all my old CDs to find something they would want to listen to. I found all these CDs that I really like. Like the Marvelous 3. Aww man....just when I found this link the band is breaking up. That sucks. I really like them. Ok, then I also found The Squirrel Nut Zippers. They're cool. And then I forgot about the New Radicals. But they've already broken up. They were a one-hit wonder because the lead singer didn't want to sing that song over and over again. But they had a lot of other good songs. Anyways, so we hung out. I played guitar for them. We had fun. Uh...Yes, we watched The Royal Tenenbaums. That is such a good movie. Anyways, then we stopped near the end to bring in the New Year!! Woohoo! Allrighty, then we started to play The Simpsons Monopoly. Hahaha, Noah sucks terribly. I don't think he wanted to play, but that's allright. They left about 2:30 am, and Sammy and I slept out in the living room. Sammy watched TV while I picked up. Then we watched the rest of Quigley Down Under. Uh..yea, then went to bed at 4:30 am. How nice.

Today, my family came over because it's my Grandma's birthday. It would have been better if we would have sat outside, but it was too cold and windy for them. Uh, yeah. My aunt and uncle were here, but they have the flu and aren't feeling very well, so they left before we could eat, but I don't know if they would have wanted to eat. You know, when you're sick, you don't feel like doing anything at all. Yea. So, yea. After everyone left my mom, sister, and I went to Best Buy and Target to buy some DVDs. We bought Murder by Death, which is very good. I like it a lot. That's what we watched when we got back, well my dad and I watched it, my mom fell asleep, and my sister was on the phone. But I liked it a lot, it was funny. Um, Lilo and Stitch, which was OK. I don't know...I didn't like Stitch. I wanted to kick his ass, and it didn't help when they played Elvis because I just don't like him. I'm sorry, but I just don't. Uh, History of the World Part I. Well, the only part. Haha, I've seen it a few times before. It's pretty funny. My favorite part is the Spanish Inquisition. Uh, then we bought some movie that my sister likes, the name is escaping me right now. And Willy Wonka. Uh, I think that's it. So we watched a couple of DVDs. Then my sister's friend Jamie Lee came over while we were watching History of the World. Oh, I think she's leaving now. So, I'm going to go try and fix this commenting thing. I know just how much you want to write me comments. Haha...allright. Talk to you soon.