Saturday, July 03, 2004

Happy Fourth!

Hey everyone! I hope you have a safe and fun Independence Day weekend! Mine hasn't been the BEST but it's still good. Let's see, well my team was playing in Clovis/Fresno this weekend. Eh...It was ghey...It was a qualifier for ASA Nationals, but we lost our 2 games so we were out. I don't know what happened. It was retarded. Anyway...Then that night we got to play with fireworks so that was fun. There's pics on my moblog. Then today we left Fresno about 9 am. It took us about 4 hours to get back, so that's pretty good. Then I went to Ikea with my mom, aunt, and cousin. My cousin and I were looking for new bedding. I wanted this one green and white one, but they were out of stock. So hopefully they come in tomorrow, or I can find them online. I checked but I don't really want to look that hard for them right now. But I did buy this really soft sheep skin pillow. Eee, so soft and soft. Haha. Then we went to dinner at my grandma's house. It was nice.

I guess tomorrow I'm going to my friend Kellie's house for 4th of July. That'll be fun. Yay. Fun stuff. Anyway, hope everyone has fun!