Wednesday, October 06, 2004

A Lot

Haven't written since last Tuesday so this might be long. Well, first of all, my hand is better. Yay, but it's not back to normal, yet. I still have a retarded cast-like thing, but at least I can move my fingers around. I can kinda write. Still no guitar...but that'll probably be the first thing I can do without my hand hurting. :-)

So this past weekend I was is Tucson, Arizona for a travelball showcase. But I couldn't play so it was super retarded. It was sad. I was sad. Yea. But I had fun hanging with my teammates. We got to visit the University of Arizona and check out their athletic facilities. It was nice. Then we hung out and they called people like Rouman, Alan, Ayo, my cousin (!), it was funny. They're crazy.

So anyway, this math internal assessment is crap! Erg. Hopefully I can get all the kinks out by Friday...Yea. School sucks, broken hand still sucks but not as much.

Ah. It's my grandpa's birthday, I must call him, but at a reasonable hour. Hah.