Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Anger

Seriously almost everything has been making me mad this week. I don't know why. Whatever.

So I don't know what's happening. Bah! I need to do some work. Like math, artbook, physics outline. I need to get all this crap done so that I can get my copies of my world lit paper in on Friday, and my dumb internal assessment for math. Maybe I'll turn it in late...I don't know. I hate them! I totally suck at internal assessments. Like I really don't think I'm going to get my IB diploma because I've been doing crappy this year. I've been looking at the tests and stuff and I am not confident at all. But if I don't get it, I don't get it. I'll be disappointed though. Oh well, it'll be over the summer so no one will ever have to know...

I'm so tired right now, but I have to do work. Get me out of this rut!