Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What an interesting birthday. Nothing that exciting happened. Let's see, I got to sleep in until 11:45. Then I went to the Post Office. Then I had to go take my grandpa's wallet, etc. so my dad didn't have to come back home right then. But when he gets back he has all the stuff I just drove to him! Whatever. Then after that I went for a little run. Then watched a little TV. Went to my guitar lesson, then batting lesson. Got home around 8:30. Opened my presents. I got some pajama pants, a shirt, a book, some tools, and Chapelle's Show Season 2.

It's kind of funny because this is kind of turning into a birthday week. Sunday night I had a special dinner. Monday Colleen took me out to dinner and then mini golfing. It was fun. Gabe came to golfing. He did pretty well, for once. Haha...Then tomorrow my uncle is taking me out to lunch. Thursday is something special. Then Friday is my other birthday dinner. So weird. But cool. I'm 18. Wow.

Thanks to all the people who remembered my birthday. Very sweet of all of you. Aww.