Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Woo Hoo!


Mood: Tired, but happy!
Song: That one from the comercials for VH1 Classic Rock


I'm happy because I finished that dumb essay for the Odyssey. I know I should have worked on it over our short little break, but I was busy. Well, hopefully I can bring my lang. arts grade up by semester's end. I have an 85% I think. Only because I didn't write that one essay. Why am I a fool? Yea. Went to my guitar lesson tonight. Okay, I went to my guitar lesson, right? [Yes, I did] So, i'm wearing my new Sponge Bob shirt and he says, "Who is that? Cheese Head?" That's so funny. I said, " No, it's Spong Bob Squarepants." Then he says, "What is he from? A cartoon?" I say, "Yeah." So he asks what cartoon is he on, and obviously the answer is Sponge Bob Squarepants. It was funny. I didn't learn any fun songs tonight. Just worked on scales. I suck; I just need to practice more. lalala.


Oh, this girl on the JV team tried to pull a prank on me, but it didn't work. She pretended that she couldn't open this pen so I open it and there is one of those poppers in there so it makes this exploding noise, sorta. So I open it and just stand there [it did "explode"]. And the JV girls laughed and they're like "C'mon IT'S FUNNY." Then they let a stink bomb go by the baseball guys. HAHA. They actually thought this one guy did it. So they asked me what I thought was funny, but I think everything is funny! SHOOT, ask all my friends, I laugh all the time. Whatever. Ok, I get to go play with JV tomorrow and everyone is like "Oooo cool, good for you," but it's only for that game so it doesn't really matter. Oh well.


Well, I guess I am going to sign out. MMMKaay. [haha Mr. Macky] Ciao - winston