Monday, July 01, 2002

neiah


Mood: Whatever
Song: The Hives - Outsmarted


Lalala, so, what's new? Nothing over here, that's for sure. It's so boring. Well, now I have to get to work. No more procrastinating. Gonna actually do my summer work. Yea, it's gay, I know, but what can I do. Dude, I had this crazy dream. There's like this little boy, and he ran away from home with this camper shell. (I don't know) Yea, so he's like riding his bike across the nation, and living in forested areas, so the police can't catch him. Then for some reason, my sister and her friend, Luicinda, and I were there. When the we and the police catch up to him, I take the boys place, and I was like I was the one being chased the whole time, like we switched lifes. I don't know, but it was wierd, b/c it was my sister that wanted to find me, not my parents. Whatever I don't know.


Then I had this other wierd dream that there was this giant alligator or somethin. Then there was this other one and my coach was selling drugs to some kids, so that he could prove that they used drugs. I don't know it was wierd, and my cousins were there. Then my other coach showed up. I don't know. I've been having weirdo dreams lately. Probably b/c school is out, and there ain't no stupid things to worry me. Yay! School sucks!! That's all for now! Smell ya later