Thursday, October 10, 2002

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

Mood: Tired
Song: Derrick and the Dominoes - Layla

Man I'm tired. I wanted to do a lot more today. I'm too tired. It was a minimum day, but a lot of stuff still happened. We took this "buddy test" again in Spanish. Will was my partner again. I thought that was funny because everyone else had a different partner than the last time. Then we have to do this review for pre-cal, and it's hard because it takes so long, and it's messed up. Then we did this worksheet for Euro. Then did art stuff. Sarah Tharpe sits next to me permanantly now. Thank the lord. I don't like sitting next to the druggies. Oh yea, I never told this story. Well the softball coach quit to go back to college, so I got to pick an elective. So I decided to take art. Luckily there are people I know in that class or else I would have died. I had to sit next to druggies. It was terrible. They would tell all these dumb stories, like making bongs and stuff, I did not want to hear that. One day the teacher got mad, so she gave us assigned seating. So now it's allright. I suppose. There was this one funny story. You see, I was sittin there doing my work and the druggies were talking about music, so the girl says "oh i like that one song tequilla sunrise" so I'm sittin there thinking of Tequilla Sunrise by the Eagles. But um I guess there's another song called tequilla sunrise by some rap group. Haha, man I felt dumb. Oh well, they're the idiots for doing the drugs. Then in LA today, it was pretty funny. We were talking about jokes then Manley told us the 'supbro' joke. Which was pretty funny. But then we started talking about sad stuff, cuz Rouman was talking about dead baby jokes, then somehow it got into his family and Sammy always says the wrong thing, cuz Manley was talking about his brothers and she said, "yea, and the other one died in a car crash" and it was true! I thought she knew or something, it sounded like it, but I guess she was just saying it. Isn't that sad.

Yea, so I came home, and ate lunch, then worked on hw. I was gonig to fall asleep so I practiced my guitar. Oh that reminds me. Ok I wanted to play a song today, b/c Steven (Andi's bf) had brought his guitar. So I wanted to play a song, but nooo, all the dumb people who think they can play but can't took the guitar so I never got a chance. I feel like Jim aka the Waco Kid, from Blazing Saddles. I hate it how everyone and there brother plays/pretends to know how to play the guitar. Before it was only me and a few others. Now everyone does it. Man, it makes me mad. I have this problem where I need to be better than everyone else. Well, not everyone. It's mainly people at school. I'm not like that with my team mates, or with my family. I guess it's just school. Anyways, Steve tries to play "Over the Hills and Far Away" but it sounds like crap. Maybe because it was an acoustic and he didn't have a strap, and because he was trying to play standing up, but it didn't sound very good. Anyway, I don't think anyone cares that I do anything. It seems like no one cares about my interests and that I do other things besides being a nerd. I don't know, no one ever acknowledges it. It's like I'm a dumb girl that doesn't do anything. Which totally pisses me off. Chicks rule the world. You just look around, man. It's women. Ok, well yea. Roy wanted me to play the King of the Hill song but dumb Adam R. wanted to pretend he knew how to play. First of all he just took it out of Nam's hands while he was trying to do something. Then he was trying to be funny, but wasn't, then Steve came back in and took it away. So Roy was disappointed. Damn people. Ok. It was funny. Newton came into chem today. Man, are Beach and him kids or what. It was pretty darn funny. Ok, yea, thats about it. For today at least. Why does so much happen?

Dude, I need to go to sleep. It's almost 12:30 am and I wanted to try and find sources for Sci Fair but I don't think I'm going to do it tonight. Man.......It's due Friday too. Oh well, hopefully I have little hw tomorrow. Well I probably could have done more if I didn't have practice. But that's another story. I can just put it in my Softball journal. Maybe I should do that...Sounds like a plan. Make a blog for softball. Yes...! I need to do that review. Ugh...Ok I'll try. Not everything on that list yesterday is important. I'll just let it go. I mentioned the funny things already. I better go. Ciao