Thursday, January 02, 2003

[-Hmmmm...Time to think...or not-]

I don't know...I think I need to listen to more cheery music. The New Radicals are making me depressed. Ok, here we go. SQUIRREL NUT ZIPPERS! It's like, swing music, I guess you could say. Oh man. My dad is great. I love it how we love all kinds of music. Really, if you ever come over to my house there is an endless amount of different music that you'll listen to. From Celtic to rock, to blues and jazz to some honky tonk. Oh man, anything. I've been wanting to write that for a long ass time, but I keep forgetting. I think I should go to bed now. I have to do all my flippin' homework tomorrow and Friday. Well, I have tomorrow night. Oh, if you're in IB, go check out IB screwed.com it's great. I have a link to it in the links section. Allrighty. Check ya later.