Sunday, March 02, 2003

[-Hey Friends-]

Dammit. I just wrote this thing, but then this new window came up. Mofo...Ok, so sorry that I haven't written a lot this past month. I haven't really had time. Um, I guess my uncle didn't get married, which is a good thing. He's stupid! He needs to get a job. Anyway, now he's back from Vietnam.

So, we went to go see the Boys of the Lough last night. Very cool. They were great. Brendan is great on the melodian and the button accordian. I don't know, my dad is like obsessed with them. That's all we listened to today. There's this one song off their new album (Lonesome Blues and Dancing Shoes) that I really like. It's called "A Walk on the Shore." Um, my dad's a dork. He thinks the guitarist is soo cool because he just sits back there and does rhythm. It's like the same progression over and over and for some reason my dad thinks that's cool. Haha, the new fiddle player has the greatest voice. He sounds just like Sean Connery. Well, somewhat. See, he's from Scotland, which makes sense. Hehe. Well, I had this list I was gonna write about, but I don't care, and I have to go study for Euro. I'll just get the lab from someone else. Hopefully someone did it. ::crosses fingers:: Anyway, here's this weeks Friday Five.

1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
I guess magazines and novels.

2. What is your favorite novel?
Right now, probably The Things They Carried or 2001: A Space Odyssey.

3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!)
I do, but I forget what it's called. Well, that's because I only read it once and I thought it was great, but I forgot the title and author. I think it's in my LA book. I'll check and see.

4. What is one thing you've always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
The remaining 3 Harry Potter books I own. (Dammit Sara, go read them!)

5. What are you currently reading?
Zen Guitar by Philip Toshio Sudo. But I've been trying to read it for like 2 months. Damn, no time...