Friday, May 02, 2003

[-It's May-]

Hey everyone, May started yesterday. Woohoo!! But that's besides the point. Let's see, the last time I wrote was last Monday. Anyway, let's see what has happened since then. Well, Saturday we had a varsity tournament in El Segundo. We lost the first game and won the second. I got to play, that's because the other third baseman's fingernail got ripped off. And it was REALLY gross! So she's been out for this past week. Sunday I was sick. You know with that thing everyone is getting. Um, Monday wasn't that great ('cause I don't remember, hehe). Tuesday was cool. There was this IB thing and guitar was fun. Wednesday, I had the team dinner at my house. It was fun. We had hamburgers and hot dogs, and my mom made potato and macarroni salad. It was fun, my team is really funny. None of them are really IB kids so it's a totally different environment. Every liked the Enchanted Forest (aka my backyard). Valerie like wants to camp out there. Hehe, yea, Crista had a great time catching fish. Kim was disappointed that she missed it. She had to work, which is gay because she told them that she couldn't work on Wednesdays but they made her anyways. Then Thursday was cool. I guess I was sorta in a slight depression because softball hasn't really been going the way I want it to. It's fun and all, but we weren't winning and shit like that. But we finally came together and played like we all know how. We played 11 innings against Corona and we really should have won that game. They got lucky like four times. Freakin'...Ok then today:

Well, this week has been really tiring and it caught up with me today. I almost fell asleep 20 times. I'm not exaggerating this time. It was mainly in math, I was trying sooo hard to stay awake. That's like important stuff and I need to know it. But yea, then at snack I saw Tim and he said "Hey look there's Sara and other people" but since I was practically asleep I didn't hear what he said and he gave me a hard time later on. Yea, then, yea. Gabriel is an idiot. Ok he says that all women/girls have bisexual feelings. Or something like that. He's such a fucking moron. UGH!! He doesn't even know. Him and his stupid fantasies and just makes all this shit up which is not funny or true at all. Then he said he read that in Maxim. Ok yea, that's a magazine for frickin' guys, okay. So of course they would put stupid shit like that in that magazine. He's sooooooooooooo DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim is soooo funny because she makes fun of him all the time and rightly so. Frickin' A. Sorry for that anger, but if you met him, you would feel the same way. So I went to the AP review after school. Tim is letting me borrow his Princeton Review which is cool because everyone says it's better. Then I just got back from the team dinner at Lauren's (the girl with the bum thumb). Yea, but people kept going to Amanda's house because they just live right across the street from each other. Hehe, yea and Desire kept saying dumb things about being a team. Ok, it's not like we left her alone. Anyway, the 2nd weekend of the El Segundo tournament is tomorrow, but I'm going to miss it because I'm taking the practice AP Test. Yea, I'll probably make it to the second game but it might rain. I feel bad for Audra now because she's finally going to get to play and it might rain! I guess that's all for now. I had this dream with Simon from American Idol in it, but I'm not going to tell you how it goes...Muahaha. Friday Five:

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
Anything by the Bee Gee's.

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
I Can't Make You Love Me - Bonnie Raitt, I don't know. There really aren't any songs that make me cry. That one doesn't even make me cry, it's just sad. Or how about Hey Mister That's Me Up On the Jukebox - Linda Rondstat

3. Name three songs that turn you on.
Long Afternoons - Jerry Jeff Walker, Feel Like Making Love - Bad Company, Blue Sky - Allman Brothers.

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
Little Martha - Allman Brother's Band, Don't it Make You Wanna Dance? - Jerry Jeff, Mary Had A Little Lamb - Stevie Ray Vaughn, Hoochie Coochie Man - Eric Clapton

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
There's too many that I love!