Wednesday, July 02, 2003

[-Why is it so hot?-]

Well, it's not that hot anymore, but it was. Let's see, what else happened this weekend. I had games on Sunday, I hit 2 homeruns baby! w00t! Then I spent the night at my cousin's house Sunday night. Went to Disney Land on Monday and California Adventures for a little while. Disney Land was fun. We went on Autopia and I accidently ran into the guy in front of me (I swear I let off the pedal, but it didn't stop) and he turned around and looked at me all angrily, then I waved. Hahaha, my cousin said she and the guy behind her started laughing really hard. Hahaha. We also went on the Matterhorn, California Screamin', the Haunted Mansion, the Jungle Cruise (which was funny, cuz our guy was funny), the swings inside that huge orange, and we saw the Muppets 3D (I thought it was funny, Muppets rule! Wokka wokka!). Haha, we ate at the Hungry Bear which is where my cousin's friend works. We saw him there, but he was working. He came over later and went out on an "ice cream run." But Baskin Robbin's had to be closed. So we had to go to the donut shop that sells ice cream. Yea, it was ghetto. I had a good time over there.

Ugh! I hate when Greg make me solo! Bastard! Okay, not really, but I feel soooo stupid when I do it. Then it ends up giving me a headache cuz I'm such an idiot. Aggh! Oh well. I hope you all like this new layout, as I told Barbara "it's gonna look tizzziight." Hahaha, I'm a dork. Oh, I need to find some cool pic of oranges okay, so help me out here. Bye.