Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Hey All

What's up? Well this past weekend hasn't been that bad. Let's see, Thursday we left for Fresno because we had another national qualifier. Bah...we lost. Sooo we came back on Saturday. That's when the guys went to the Anime Expo. Then later that day I went to Ikea to look at sheets, but of course not in stock. After that we went to my grandma's house for dinner. Then on Sunday I didn't wake up until 12 yay! Haha...Yeah then we went to my friend's house for a bar-be-que and later we watched fireworks. Then yesterday I went to Buena Park to my aunt's house, she volunteered to wash my car and get it detailed. It actually looks nice now, unlike before with crazy water spots. (stupid sprinklers). So then my aunt and cousins came over and had dinner. Then after they left I went to Sammy's house for dessert. It was fun. Ayo was there. We watched The Mask of Zorro. Hehe...Antonio Banderas. So yeah. Then I stayed up late and cleaned my room. Why? Because I'm retarded. Then I had to get up early and go to the Library for the Summer Reading Program. I wrote a message to Sarah T and Roy, but Chris said that Roy's not working tonight, so that's ghey...Hopefully it's still there. Bah.

So I'm going to guitar soon. Then after that is batting. Woohoo. See ya later. Oh yea, I might do something on Friday so call me up.