Sunday, October 10, 2004

Ah

Dangit.

So anyway, Thursday was fun. Not. Staying up all night to finish my final draft of the Internal Assessment. That's always fun. Then not finishing my pages for the art book. School. Got a C on the modest proposal. Couldn't focus for physics test. Learned how to make a proof sheet. Tony the tiger was in calc, and fell asleep. Art was fun. Maybe because everyone was so tired. Went to the library and just talked and joked around. Fun. Then ditching conditioning. That was fun. Hung out with Edgar. Got Lum to write me a pass. Later went to watch the debate, but couldn't focus for anything because of the tiredness. Pizza with Sammy and her family.

Saturday. Had to go to practice. Why? Because my dad made me. I didn't do much. After came home and fell asleep. Grandparents came over for birthdays. Later Irvine for birthday. Missed Langy's party. Oh well.

Today. Games. Shot a roll of film to check out the camera. Beloved. Nap. My dad being annoying.

Snap.




Hopefully this week will be better. I want that dumb thing off my hand. Well, I have it off right now. It doesn't hurt too badly.

Not soon enough.




School blows. Except for friends, 3rd, 4th, and lunch.