Monday, February 07, 2005

Weekend in Review

Dammit. Because I've already emailed the Slos my dumb internal assessment, I'm doing this now. I don't know if I should still work on it or not because he's probably going to check it against the one I turned in. Fuck. Well, I guess I'm going to have to do another one.

Friday: Left school early for Vegas. Got there about 6-ish. Went to dinner with my team mates and coach at the Orleans. We went to the buffet, which sucks. I've been there before and I still don't like it. That's because they don't have anything I want to eat. Blah. But it's cheap and was right across the street from the hotel. After that we saw The Wedding Date. It was allright. It was cute, not the best movie, but not the worst. It was funny because one of my team mates was crying. She's funny. :-) Yea.

Saturday: Played 3 games, then went out on the town. We went to the Flamingo for dinner, then went to the Bellagio to watch the fountain. Then we headed back the the Aladdin and tried to shop, but there was nothing that we liked. Boo. Yea, but I was super tired and went to bed like at 10.

Today: 3 games again. Made it to the championship but lost. I missed Rouman's Superbowl/Birthday party. I still don't even know who won the game. Blah. Yea. Got home about 8. Started my internal assessment about 9:30. I didn't finish, but I sent it in anyway. Dang. Oh well, I'm super tired. Fuck it. I'll turn it in incomplete. I'm going to have to do another one anyway. >:0

I'm so tired and I bet I have some other shit to do. Damn it all. Also there's zero period this week. Shit.

//loaemnulocpyehyn//