Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Gosh I'm tired

I woke up at 4:30 am yesterday, and 4 am today. Gosh. I really need to sleep, but I have work to do. Erg. I have to find my stupid math stuff, then do my cinematography essay, and something else but I can't remember what.

Yesterday it was Kelly N's birthday so Cassy, Val, and I "kidnapped" her and dressed her up. It was fun. We went to Denny's. Ate, chilled until first period was almost over. Yep. Today I woke up so I could work on my cinematography essay. Well, I watched Raider of the Lost Ark for an hour, then wrote my essay for an hour. Ehh. At least my grade is going up in photo. I need to catch up so I can then make prints for fun. Gah.

We had a game today. I can't believe we lost! It was crap. ARgh. Anyway, I better get to work so I don't stay up later than I want to.