Saturday, February 19, 2005

Uh

Anyway, another 3 day weekend. Yay! I better get some work done though...Gosh. So last night I made these giant posters with this thing online. One is Eric Clapton and the other is a guitar (Flying V) Anyway, they're cool looking. The clapton one is pretty big, it's 4 sheets by 4 sheets of paper, horizontal. I don't know if you understood that explaination. But you'll just have to see it. Maybe I'll put a pic on my moblog. Anyway, no one is home right now. I don't think. Well, my car and oh...Ok. I forgot that my sister's car was here. Okay, so there's only 2 cars here instead of 4. Hah. If you can't tell it's a slow news day. Except it was raining super super hard. It woke me up actually. It was practically hailing. And like water was running every where. Man, I'm boring.