Monday, February 07, 2005

Hmm...

Why do I always find something to do online when I have work to do, and when I don't have work to do I'm bored? What the heck.

So today, 1st period was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. I swear. Amanda and I looked at the clock about 10 times and it was never 8! Then in 2nd period everyone learned that I'm a romantic. :-p Then in 3rd, nothing exciting. 4th I helped my friend D develop her film right because she can't remember anything from summer school. I couldn't believe that. Dang. In 5th, we spent half of the period doing our quiz. Then he told us to start the homework and no one knows how. What he taught us today does not help us with the homework. wtf. Then in 6th I continued working on "squaring up" this pic of Alan. It's pretty good I guess. It's hard though. Gosh. Taking a lot of time. But I guess it's better that way since I'm paying more attention to detail instead of trying to make one full thing at a time. Bleh. Then after school oh my gosh I jumped for joy (figuratively) because conditioning got cancelled. AND crazy Harold wasn't there. Oh yes oh yes oh yes. It was niiiice. Then Kelly and I hung out and fed Felix, the Oscar.

Hopefully I'll do some homework tonight. I always say that I will, but I don't. I should really change that.