Thursday, February 10, 2005

Gosh

Nothing too exciting going on here. On Monday it seemed like Thursday would never come, but once again it is here. I really need to get working on things. Want to hear something crappy if you already haven't heard? We can't go in the dark room because someone decided to piss in the trashcan. Now we have a 3 part Indelible Images, and this thing on photojournalism. So I guess I'm not going into the darkroom tomorrow. Blah. Um. So my last travel practice was last night. High school season is starting on Monday, well practice at least. You guys should come to my games and watch us lose. Haha...so much confidence. Anyway, new off campus passes. Boo. Why do we have to pay $10. Stupid. At least it's senior year and we won't have to deal with anymore hs crap after that. Erg. I don't know what else to say, but with dry ice is fun to play.

(i just had to make that last line rhyme)