Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Weekend in Review

This weekend was pretty good. Let's see, Saturday I had practice in the morning, then I went to the P4. I took strawberry pie. So tasty. We watched Episodes 4-6 of Star Wars. It was funny because I kept yelling at the screen for Han to take his shirt off. What? Anyway...that was fun. Sunday I didn't really do much of anything, although I was supposed to. It was fun laying around. I played Defend Your Castle for a long time. I think I was on stage 26 when I stopped. Anyway, today I worked on my history project. Hopefully it's good. Bleh, I need to work on my art one soon. I'm tired of school! I hardly pay any attention now. It's over, why do we have to keep going? Anyway, then Roy and I went on a "date" to Red Robin. Too bad Sammy didn't come, but they actually ate something other than pasta, so she didn't come. Roy had fun embarassing me, but that's what Roy does. After that we crashed Sammy's and saw the majority of The Aviator. It was pretty good. I liked what I saw. Yea, now I'm yawning uncontrollably, so I best be getting to bed. Sigh. See you all later.