Wednesday, June 01, 2005

So my dad calls, he's stuck in traffic. Would I mind doing his chores outside? Yes. But I don't say that of course. Meanwhile I'm flipping out secretly. I just agree, then he's uber surprised that I did so willingly. Ugh...so I was filling the fountain for about 10 minutes. Why? Because the stupid pump is clogged, caused by a number of factors. Well, I'm annoyed because this is the third day in a row that I've had to do this. Well none of these chores are really that bad, but I don't want to do them. It's just that simple. I don't want to do it. Whatever.

On a happier note, hard boiled eggs are really good. Also graduation is in 15 days! Only 7 more school days! I still have some work to do. Damn. Catch you all later. Or should I say y'all since I'm moving to Arkansas?