Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hey friends! Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I've been uber busy with softball, considering we went to Canada and Texas. Canada was okay. They suck at breakfast. No Mexican food, or Mexicans for that matter. Vancouver was nice. Um, we played a few Canada teams and a couple from out of state, like Florida, and Washington. That's about it. The week after that we had a tournament in Irvine. We didn't do so well, but we were playing gold teams. Then last week we were in Texas. It was nice I guess. Really hot though, and humid. Luckily we got to play a lot of our games at night. Yea, we came in the top quarter, 34th of 130 (or something like that). Well after we were done in the tournament we went back to Houston. We visited Galveston, it was pretty nice. I got to swim in the Gulf of Mexico. The water was pretty warm, but the waves weren't very high. It was fun though. We went to Crystal Beach, and to rent a beach house about 2 blocks from the water is $100 a night. It's a house, that's really close to the water, for $100. That's crazy. Houses are really cheap out there too. Well I guess anywhere is cheaper than CA.

So I only have a the rest of this week and next week in Cali then I move to Arkansas. If you want to hang out with me before I go call me up and I'll see if I can pencil you in. :-) Hehe. I'll try and visit y'all before I go. See you guys later, have a nice rest of your summer.