Monday, October 21, 2002

Oye

Mood: A - OK
Song: The Doors - Road House Blues

Today was fun. Went to go watch the H2O polo game. They won! Yay! Yeap, they all got to play in the last quarter. They did well. It was funny @ lunch. I spit my soda out 2 times! That's cuz Gabriel was talking about watching a Alfred Hitchcock film, and I said to Rouman "Cuz he likes the cock!" [that's our inside joke, get it Hitch-cock. Yesss. Well Gabriel started talking about what he was eating and Rouman asked him if he ate any hotdogs. Hahaha. Then the other time, we were talking about Mrs. Garabedian, and how she talks about being Roman Catholic, so Neha says "Oh my god, I'm Roman Catholic" in this Valley Girl voice. It was so funny. I tried to keep it in. It just came out. Haha...

Yea...I forgot what I was going to talk about. Probably b/c I'm so hungy. Me so hungy. Haha. Yea. So, let me get my food....