Thursday, January 02, 2003

[-Sara's Honky Tonk Country Blues-]

Ahahaha!! I'm so happy! My song is coming!! Ok, so I went to my guitar lesson. Greg 'axed' me (sorry, inside comic strip) what I wanted to do for the new year. Then it suddenly came to me that I needed to work on my song. Actually, I knew I had to ask him, but I forgot with all the commotion at Rouman's house. Anyways, that's what my song is called (see title of entry). I didn't make it up, he did. It was pretty funny. He sang a nice little song about how Bob and I are friends and how everyone likes us because we get the best grades in school. Ahaha, anyways, he's great. It sounds pretty cool. Well I like it, so that probably means you won't like it. But I think it's great. I'm in to that honky tonk blues stuff. It's fun, haha, well I really like it. Um...So I gotta work on that. Oh, man, when I got there that was sorta bad because uh, well Bob said she was at Gabriel's house working on their religion project. Then Greg asks if that's the guy with the guitar. Oh lordy, then it starts. Um, well, Bob says "What guitar guy?" Then I say, "UH, Steve Perez..." (I had to think of someone on the spot and he plays to). Oh man. Well, remember that post from December 11...Well I think you know why I was "panicking" when he said that. But yea; I asked her if she was lonely on New Year's Eve. She was. Oops. I should have invited her over, but it was sorta like a last minute thing. I thought we would go to Sammy's house like everyother year, but no. Haha, I saved her from her brat cousin. But, yea, I told Bob about our great time. Sorta, not really. I just mentioned it. Then Greg says "Why didn't you invite me?" I said "Would you really wanna hang out with my friends?" "Uh, no" (haha). I made the drinking sign in sign language. But I was only kidding. But he said he didn't get drunk, so that's good, because something's wrong with his stomach, but I think it affects your liver more than stomach but Bob said it, so there. So, I had a nice time. Well, I guess I'll tell you about that comic. It's Sherman's Lagoon. Actually, I think I'll scan it. So, maybe tomorrow, because I gotta set it up, and I don't feel like that right now. Remember "Chicken shit" I'll tell you all about it later, just ask me. I forgot about Marvelous 3. They're a really good band, but I guess they're going on hiatus right now. I've been listening to them a lot in the past few days.

Rouman's house was fun. Our Buddha is a disgrace. Haha, oh man. You'll just have to wait. My sister wants me to take a picture of it so she can see what it looks like. She went back to the dorms tonight. I guess I'll see her tomorrow night. Um, anyways, I won't spoil it. I'll just let you see. It was fun, but I had to leave for my lesson. I came back. They were just sitting in his living room, like hanging out. Well, a couple of them were typing some stuff up to put on the tree. (You'll have to wait for that too). Roy was looking at this magazine that's about video games and he saw a thing about Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball or whatever the title is. But, uh, he's like is this fighting or is this volleygall. Hahah, yes, volleygall with our carple buddies. (More inside jokes). But, yea. I came home about 6:30 pm and my sister was trying to register for her classes for this semester. So I helped her out and spent about 10 minutes going back and resending the info. But I did it. Yay. Um, that's about it. Well, that's about it. We watched Rear Window. Very good movie. Suspenseful. I liked it. Ok, see ya later.