Thursday, March 06, 2003

[-Aye-]

I'm stupid. Ok, I'm such a procrastinator. Anyway, I wrote down in this notepad what I wanted to write about, so here it goes:

Clean Room
I finally cleaned up my room. It was really messy. Eh...I have to vacuum it. It's a mess. Well, I have a hard time finding time to put my clean clothes away so they just get stacked on top of each other. Then that sucks because I can't find the clothes I want to wear. (BOO!)

The High School Exit Exam
Haha, what a joke. Well, it's really easy, but I do believe it's a good thing. I mean, you can't send out dumbasses in the working world. If they can't read or write there is no use for them. My friend was arguing with me saying that if students pass the class, then why do they need to pass this test to graduate high school? Well, some of the classes are way too easy. Some of the teachers get fed up and just pass everyone because it'll seem like they are being unfair. I hate how the United States has to be frickin' politcially correct now. That's because stupid people that get offended by the truth. They're too dumb to realize the truth. Morons...So this exit exam made me feel smart. And it got me out of like 3 classes for the past 3 days. w00t.

Homework
Shit, I'm screwing myself. Last night I could have soo done a lot of things, but I just didn't. I watched TV when I shouldn't have. I changed all the strings on my guitar, but that wasn't what I really needed to do. I need to work on some Euro and some math. I need to study for the Spanish test like now because it's going to be tomorrow. Thankfully Beach moved the chem test to tomorrow. Yay. He's cool. Ehh, I guess he's "an aquired taste." Obviously not literally. He's like my uncles and my dad. It's pretty funny. Haha, it would be so hilarious if Beach and Newton taught a class together. Apparently they're both "psychos," but I guess that's why they're best friends. Let's see, what else...Um, I guess other than I'm not doing my HW or personal project is killing me!

Personal Project
Awwww CRAP! Ok, well I guess that Guitar Pro 4 demo doesn't allow you to print your stuff. I'm not about to go pay for that shit. Ok, seriously, it's like the best one out there. Well, of the one's I tried, but I really don't want to pay for it. I guess if I had too I would. But naw. So I spent like 1.5 hours looking for another program that can make TABs with standard notation. Aye...So maybe the one I just downloaded will. Hopefully...

Varsity Softball
I'm doin' allright. My problem is though is when I'm hitting...See, I try to impress them, but it doesn't work out that way. When ever I try to do something well it doesn't happen. But if I relax and do what I know how to do, I do fine. Aye...We've got a team dinner tomorrow. I sorta don't want to go. Well, actually I don't know that yet. But it's at Amanda's house. How exciting. I hope they don't do something to me...(...). Yea, I want to go see Allen B. win the talent show!! w00t w00t!!

Anniversary!
It was my parents anniversary on the fourth. Yaay!! 25 years baby! I don't know why I'm so excited, it's not really for me. I'm happy I have the parents that I do. They don't really "harrass" me about anything. Not homework, not softball, not really anything. If I'm going to do something I better do it on my own because they won't say anything. For serious dude. (hehe). But that's allright. I'm glad they're together because I hear divorce is at an all-time high. Why can't people keep their marriages together? So we went to Shogun. Ok, it was a Tuesday night (guitar night!). My parents were saying "Oh I thought this place was pretty popular...Why aren't there more people?" Um, maybe because it's Tuesday...Hehe. It was funny. My dad said to me "We're going out to dinner tonight." Then I said "With me?" Ok, now wouldn't you think they would want to be alone, especially now considering it's their anniversary. Whatever. But yea, I got to go. My mom asked me something like "Well what if we came home and said 'You get to eat left-overs because we're going out to eat.'" I told her that I wouldn't mind, considering it was their special day. So I had tempura. Yay!

Guitar
Guitar was fun. See, I have a hard time with doing/getting timing. Well, I try. I need to do that foot tapping. Ok, so yea...I just changed all the string on my guitar. It was a learning experience. Hehe. Well, I didn't know if I was doing it right or not, then I didn't want to break any of my strings. I just kept worrying about it all. But now it's cool, and in tune with some fresh strings. It sounds different, but I guess I'll have to get used to it. Hmm...Anyway, Tuesday was fun. Went there, but Greg wasn't in there. Ok, that new guy that works there when I'm there is so not cool. Ok, he's sorta mean. Steven was cool, he was a nice guy; he would talk to me if I talked to him. Well, normally when I go there I just hang out by his door until it's time. I don't really look around the store. So this new guy doesn't talk that much, he closes the store early, um, he's mean looking, and doesn't seem very nice. I walk in and he says something like "Hi. Oh, I don't know if Greg's back there. He said he was just going out to his truck for a minute." "Ok. Thanks." So I go in there, "set up" and just wait. Hah, I hear him walk in and he's sort of singing my name. Well, I wouldn't say singing, but you know. Ya. (Aww shit...)We're working out of that blues book. I didn't really get a chance to practice last week so I was a little rusty on the previous stuff we had done (errr) so yea...Haha, he tells me to play like a "sista" which I can't. Dude, I like can't get the feeling for anything. So, I guess I could have done better, but I had a nice time there. Haha, he says he's going to make me do a gig with him some where with a band and everything. You know, that would be soo cool. But when I'm ready of course. Fun stuff. I think that's about it. Oh yea, he said that then said something like "Yea, because I know that you wanna be that rocker (or something). So then I told him about that time when my mom asked me what I wanted to do when I was older and I said "I wanna rock!" But she didn't get the joke. Eh, oh well. She doesn't get a lot of jokes. Hehe.

Allright. So I guess I'm gonna go see if that tab thing works well enough for me. I much just have to break down and pay for Guitar Pro. (BOO!) ::smiles::