Friday, March 07, 2003

[-The Friday Five-]

1. What was the last song you heard?
A Little Bit of You - Lee Roy Parnell

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
The Ring (today) [eek! scary shit, yeah, i'm a wuss. hey, i just don't like scary movies.] and oh, well Sabrina (the old one with Bogey!). But it wasn't the whole movie, just when I was eating my sandwich. And The Great Race! My favorite movie ever! Ok, it's one of my favorite movies.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Uh...Softball socks...I guess my batting lesson and my guitar lessons. But that wasn't really my money. I really don't go buy stuff for myself. My parents buy stuff for me. They always tell me to save my money.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Corona tournament tomorrow. Let's see, read Bless Me Ultima, practice my guitar, and make up all that crappy Spanish homework.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Sara Sterling, my dad, Cassy M., Kelly K, and I guess Amanda Lee...Whatever girls were at the team dinner.
Friday Five

So yea. Team dinner was tonight. It was allright. It was fun, but those bastards made me watch The Ring. Ok, well I guess I didn't have to watch it. But I hate scary movies. Ay! I don't want to talk about it anymore. It made me feel better just now talking to Sara S. about it. My sister just got home. Yay. So yea, I sorta wanted to go down to Irvine to see my uncle and all. But hey, it was the team dinner. Couldn't miss out on that. omg, I'm such a loser, you know that game where you hold up all your fingers to see what kind of bad stuff you've done. Ya, well I "won" I haven't done anything! Haha, I beat them all because I've never had a boyfriend. Ok, Kelly Knehans beat me. What the heck is that? Oh well, I really don't mind. There's no one I'm interested in anyways. So there, if yo' face. Muahaha, jk. So...Yea. I guess I'll see you all laters.