Monday, May 12, 2003

[-I'm Tired-]

Hey everyone, I'm tired. Nice to meet you. Hehe. What's up? Nothing much over here. I'm excited that our HS season is almost over. I just don't like playing. That's because I'm not getting much playing time, although I am the better player, which is a little retarded don't you think? But anyway, yea, Thursday is the last day! Yaya! Let's see, what happened today. Well, there's a Spanish test tomorrow, hopefully I don't fail too badly. See, I always think I'm gonna do good but I don't. I guess I'm not studying correctly. It's probably because I'm unhappy with my travel team. I don't know, I miss my old team. It's not the same. I miss them a lot. Anyway, I need to bring my grade up A LOT in that class. Dude, I almost have a C which is unbelievable because Spanish is like the easiest class ever. But I hate it. That's probably why I do bad. I just don't want to do it. Then next year I have to take AP Spanish. I'm not sure if I'll take the test though...Stupid native speakers get the advantage, which is not really fair. We don't even have an advantage on the English language arts part. What the heck. Oh well, "you can't always get what you want." Um...yea. Roy wasn't here today. He moved to Riverside (boo!). But he's still going to our school, which is cool. Um, yea, so we sorta needed him at school today, but nooo he couldn't find his backpack or clothes so he helped move. Isn't that exciting. I think that's all.

Guitar tomorrow! Yay! Hopefully Greg won't feel shitty. Aww shit. I didn't practice tonight. I'll go do it right now, and finish my math homework. Well, I was going to do it, then Sammy decided to come over. Dammit Sammy! It's all your fault (just kidding!). Eh, so I'll see you later.