Wednesday, July 02, 2003

[-Movin' on up, to the east side...-]

Hey friends! Today was fun. I went to the mall with Melissa. It was fun. We didn't really buy anything cuz she's poor. Jk, she didn't have that much money with her. So yea, we went to Hot Topic 3 times! The first time I bought a West Coast Choppers sticker for my friend Alanna on my softball team and I bought a Transformers wrist band for myself. Then the 2nd time we went Melissa bought herself a wrist band and one for her friend. And then the 3rd time I bought 3 shirts (cuz my mom made me) and 2 West Coast Choppers wrist bands. One for me, one for Al(anna). Haha, yea. I'm wearing mine right now! They're so cool. Cuz I'm so cool. Hehehe. Then I had practice. Al thought her presents were cool. Oh yes. Oh yes. Tomorrow I gotta get back to cleaning my room and doing my summer homework. Damn them!