Thursday, July 08, 2004

Nice Day

Let's see, well this morning I went to the Library again to volunteer. The first guy that was there was an idiot. The first "customer" he didn't do anything right! Idiot! So yea...Then the next girl showed up at 11, Nina. She's pretty cool. I think she's only a sophmore, but she doesn't live around here anyway. Um, yea, she was really nice and talkative. She told me I have nice bangs. Yay, some one likes them. :-) Sooo yea. Then that girl Rachael who likes my left ear came. Haha, she's funny. So then at 1 I got to leave. Yay, I was starved...How I am every time I work there. That's cuz I always get brunch/lunch time. erg. Oh well it's ok. So I ate lunch then headed down to Temecula to visit my friend Kellie.

First we went to Jamba Juice. The guy she likes/loves was there, Alfredo. So I took some pics, hehe. I'll put them up soon. So then we went to the mall. I went to Hot Topic and bought this tight-ass belt, but it's too big! I'm a retard...oh well. I also got this cool wrist band that says "I (heart) Pirates" Hehe...Then we wanted to see Napolean Dynomite, but it's only playing at the Block. (Okay Lauren?) So then we went to Target and I met some of the girls on Kellie's highschool team. Then I bought the O Brother, Where Art Thou Soundtrack. It's pretty good. Um yea, then we went back to her house and had dinner. Then I went home. Fun stuff. Haha...I had fun driving her around she told me to stop at the red light but like right after she said that it turned green so I stepped on the gas and she nearly had a heart attack. Ahaha...

Peace out friends, I miss most of you. hehe.