Sunday, October 17, 2004

Stuff

I don't know what's been happening lately.

Yesterday I went to the football game with Kelly N. and Gabe, Sarah, Barbara, Shreyas, and this other kid whose name I don't remember. It was fun. We beat Norco 37-6. Hahaha...Mr. Roberts was there. I took a picture of him on my cell phone, but yea...it's not a good one. Uh. Then today, I worked on my artbook and then went to see Team America: World Police with Sammy, her sister, and dad. It was really funny. Haha...Then we went bowling for Amanda W's birthday. It was fun. I actually beat some people throwing left handed. Haha...Yea.

SO I go back to the doctors on the 25th. So hopefully it will be better then. I have to make up my timed writes though. I really need to do the following: extended essay, artbook, and math. Gaaaah. Too much stuff.

levpoereti