Sunday, December 19, 2004

Hey Hey!

Well yesterday I was totally sick. Like after 3rd period I totally just felt like crap. Then at lunch I was lying on the ground like a bum. Yea, then I felt really bad and I didn't dress out for conditioning, but it didn't matter anyway because we just went to her class room anyway. So it was fine. Uh, yea. Then I came home and at about 5 I fell asleep and didn't wake up until like 9:30 Saturday morning. Eh, but I felt way bettter. And I totally feel better now.

So tonight was Sammy's Christmas party. It was totally fun. We played Kareoke Revolution, only the bestest game ever. Dude, Japanese people totally know that kareoke is the best game in the world. Haha. It's fun. :-) We got to play version 3 'cause Rouman got it for Hanukkah. I had a good time :-)

So tomorrow I'm going to get my new glasses, woo! and take my family Christmas pictures. So hopefully they are goooood. :-) Well happy days. Get some rest friends.