Friday, December 03, 2004

It's Friday

So it's Friday. I fee like I want to do something, but I better work on homework. I'm trying hard not to procrastinate, but it's so easy. Man. Okay, I know what I can do, I'll change my guitar strings. Yea.

So anyway, today we had a quiz in physics. It was hard, or I'm just a dumbass. Then we had a quiz in photo, which was hard because I couldn't remember anything. Then I was able to switch from HL test to SL test in math. Yay. Then later the fire alarm went off, but no one evacuated. So then eventually we were told to evacuate. Ha. See, it's soo bad at our school, really. Yea, that internal assessment for math was do. Erg. I did crappy. Once again. Yea, and I didn't have a final art piece, even though I had one in mind, I didn't have time! That's why I need to stop procrastinating. Yea.

So tomorrow is the SAT 2's. :-| Well that'll be interesting. It's at Santiago though (boo!). Hopefully I don't get lost. Erg.

Ok, I guess that's all for now. I'll get to work, I promise. :-)