Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Week (almost) in Review

So on Saturday I had games, but I didn't play. My hand was bothering me and I was scared something was going to happen. So then on my way home I saw the Batmobile. Yea, then my dad took me to the Bowers museum which was almost a waste. Geez. Well, I should of asked the docent. I'm an idiot, but he is to cuz he was like "Let's leave." Bah. Then it was homecoming. I had fun. The gym was actually nice now that I think about it. I mean, think about our ASB. They usually don't do that much cool stuff, so that was allright. So then on Sunday I had more games, my dad got mad at me because I'm not done with my personal statement, blah blah blah. I hate it.

So then today, I think I'm going to be late to school, because it's raining, so I pull in when the bell rings, and some bitch is parked in my spot. So I go to the office, and they make an announcement, but nothing happens. So at lunch I go back and they're all like "We can't do anything about it." WTF! So then I go to the security guard and it finally gets done. Geez. Then I come home and tell my dad, and then he tells me it's my fault. Uh okay, I didn't tell that dumbass girl...Yea, then there was the fall sports assembly. It was allright. Dude. I really need to get shit done or my dad is going to make me quit softball. Shit. That would make me sad. I would cry every day. Dude, I already haven't been playing because of my hand. Ahh! I need sleep too, but I have to make up all these math assignments and stuff. Geez...

Help.