Thursday, October 21, 2004

Crap

I don't think I'm going to do my art book tonight. This is like the 5th night in a row where I haven't done anything. Geez, what the hell is my problem?

So the rice krispie turkey leg went over well. :-) It was funny. Really. Check the moblog.

So I've decided to take the HL Math test. Yep, I am crazy! So yea. Not much else. I'm getting new contacts. Woo. And I went to guitar. It was fun. Greg is funny. "So a frog walks into a bar and says 'got milk?' and the bartender says 'we don't have milk, this is a bar'. so the next day the frog comes in and says 'got milk?' and the bartender says, 'no, we don't have milk, this is a bar, and you're a frog, we don't serve frogs' so the next day the frog comes in and says 'got milk?' and the bartender, really irritated says 'look, i already told you we don't have any milk. and if you come in here tomorrow and ask for milk i'm going to take a hammer nail your hands and feet to the floor!' so the next day the frog comes in and says 'got a hammer and nails?' the bartender says no and the frog says 'got milk?'"

So I'm working on me scales. I reaaally want to be able to solo and solo like a crazy mother. That's the goal. Crazy mother.

Well, I'm screwed, so I better go. Peace...