Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Stuff

So much has happened. Well last week I was a bummer, and this week I'm an angry. Boo! There's waaay too much crap to do. Guitar has been funny, but I still suck. Songs are cool. School is allright. My dad is on a business trip. People like me. Yay.

So today was busy. Had to get up for zero period for Slos. It was ok. I've been tired all day. Boo. So yea. Then stuff. I went to the library to pay for my over due books, $21.75. Dang. Well, they're practically a month late. Oh yea, last Friday was my 6th months. I can legally drive people now. Fun stuff. So yea. Other crappy shit. But if I think of the good things everything is fine. But there are more bad than good? Or is it the other way around? I have no idea. I'm tired of shit. I'm tired of other shit. What ever. Argh.

I really need to get shooting for my photo rolls. Hmm...I better move quickly. Argh.

Peace. Too tired for more.