Sunday, November 21, 2004

Long Time

Well, crazy sh*t has been happening. Oh well, I think things are "better" now. Hah. I don't know. Lum just told me that I have a huge problem with my extended essay. Oh Lord. Well, nothing can happen now. It's not really worth it anyway, the max we can get with the TOK essay is 3 points. That's not really worth it, is it? Or am I just mistaken, the crazy girl who like to make excuses for everything. I hate that, when people say don't make excuses, but those are really reasons, not excuses. So I am going to have to say that reason and excuse are interchangeable because people always say "don't make excuses" but they are REASONS! Argh! It makes me mad! I swear.

Thanksgiving is this week. I seriously seriously need to do homework. Why the hell aren't I doing it right now? Geez I'm a moron. Man! Anger!!!!