Monday, December 06, 2004

Weekend in Review

Saturday: So I go to the SATs at Santiago. I got up late, but I made it on time. Then there are no signs telling you where the hell to go! Geez. Luckily I was able to follow some people there. Oh yea, I saw my old friend Chris Kae. It was crazy. I like it though, how like I see people I haven't seen in like a really long time, and we're still cool. Eh, I don't know :-) Sooo after that I came home ate some pizza, went to the Asian mall with my mom to get new glasses. But don't fret, they won't be ready until Saturday, so I won't have them 'til next week probably, if I have time to go backt to the Asian mall. Then we went to dinner at my grandma's house.

Sunday: Got up at the butt crack of dawn for games, that weren't cancelled, even though it rained all night...erg. So we go there and warm up and start to play our game, for about 2 innings. Then they called it. Boo. Oh well. We got a nice drive down to Rancho Bernardo...Yep. Then my dad got mad at me because of my tone of voice. Hah. It was funny...

Today: Monday...Monday...Hung out with my buddy. Reading Hamlet sucks. Can we please just watch the movie!? Gosh. "Is this a good use of instructional time?" Idiot! Dude, there is so not enough time in photo class! I really want to print stuff, but it takes a while to develop and stuff. Dang, but I like it a lot. Eee. Sooo yea, math test tomorrow. Boo! I hate it. Hate hate hate. AND I have to take the HL one. Geeeeez. Gosh. Okay, well I guess that's all besides I'm a dumbass and I love two friends the most...ones that listen. They're Asian. Haha, my good Asian friends. Just like me. :-)