Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas Kiddies!

Well I hope you all got what you wanted. Or stuff you like at least. :-) I know it's like that Rolling Stones song, "You can't always get what you want..." Haha, it's cool. Most of the stuff I got I like. It's cool. I need to go to Best Buy though. I got 2 Kareoke Revolution 3's so I need to get volume 2, and a mic. It'll be rockin'. It's been fun because my sister and I have been playing, but it's hard to get platinums. Oh well, we'll just have to keep singing the same songs over and over again. :-p Everything has been going fine. But next week I'm going to actually have to do my homework.

Oh yea! Adam Turner is such a sweetheart. He dropped off a Christmas present at my house. It's a Guns and Roses t-shirt. Haha, it's cool. Thanks Adam!

Sooooo, yay, all of you rock my socks.

Happy Happy Holidays