Tuesday, December 28, 2004

So

So today we had to go to school to pick up Heart of Darkness. I have to read it. I meant to today, but I'm dumb. Uh yea, I totally need a new mic for Kareoke Revolution, cuz my head set is broken. Or it doesn't work very well anymore. Uhhh so anyway, we went to pick up the book from school, and then we went out to Red Robin. By we I mean Gabe, Will, Sarah, Adam R., Peter, Roy, Sammy, and I. We had fun. We saw Katie and Gabe was trying to hide. And our server was named Layne, and I guess yesterday my sister and her friends had him as a waiter. That's funny. It's also funny that we gave him $10 in quarters for tip. Hah.

So yesterday I hung out with Sammy until like 2 am. Well, I didn't plan on staying that long. But anyway, I was bored so I called her up. When I got there they started to watch Shaun of the Dead. It was pretty funny. Then we played some Kareoke Rev. Then she wanted to watch the extras on Dodgeball, so we did that. Then ended up watching Mythbusters, and then watching this horror movie called Wishcraft. It was kinda funny. Meat Loaf is in it. Haha, then we watched Old School. Oh funny story, I've been trying to think of the singer's name in my guitar teacher's band. And I couldn't think of it. So in Old School Craig Kilborn's character hits on the caterer, and her name is Tracy, which is the name of the singer, and that's how I remembered her name. Well, maybe it isn't that funny. Whatever. Yea, then I had to pick up my sister from her friends house. It wasn't too bad. I was tired though. Luckily Rouman called me, or I wouldn't have woken up. Eh. Yea, he wanted me to go to Laser Tag, but I'm not really into that. w/e. Sooooo that's all for now I suppose. I better work on my friggin' homework. Booo!

Oh yea, so Gabe asks me if my glasses are real. Of course they are. Gah.