Thursday, April 25, 2002

Hey-lo


Mood: Ready to go [although it's like 11:30]
Song: The Beatles - Happiness is a Warm Gun


Finished my homework. It feels like I want to do more. Sorta like I don't want to go to sleep, so I might just write letters to my friends. It feels earlier than it actually is. Yesterday I had like this huge ass excerpt I was writing and then AOL closed so it didn't get saved. Oh well.


I get to play with varsity tomorrow. I don't think I'll do anything. If we're winning a lot then they might put me in. Oh well. We get a pizza party at lunch for getting the highest PTSA membership. So that's cool. Then after I get back from the game, I have to go to Adam R.'s house. I want to see if I can get out of it so I can hang with my family. Whatever. Gonna write my letter. Ciao. THE BEATLES RULE!