Thursday, March 13, 2003

[-Catching Up-]

I should really go to bed now, but I need to catch up on here. So let's see. Oh, I actually got to DH on Monday. (That's designated hitter for all you non-softball/baseball people. So I was hitting for someone that was only on defense). I did pretty well. 2 for 3 in the first game and 0 for 2 in the second. But hey, all together that's a .400 batting avg. baby! Anyway, I realized why I was struggling and now I'm back to my old self. FORTITUDE!! So yea. Guitar was fun. I walk in there and he and the guy who works there are just staring at me. Like ok. So Greg says "You're smiling today" and I was going to say Yeah, because my dad just made me laugh, but I said something like "okaay...(?)..." then they keep staring at me so I stop walking and say "What?" and they just keep staring. So I'm like "Ok, whatever" and keep walking. I guess Bob took it as an insult. Well I can understand why. The way he says it, it implys that you're usually not smiling. But I guess she said something like "What? I'm always smiling!...(blah blah, or whatever she says)." Apparently she's going out with that Matt guy. Yeah, I think that's his name; Matt, Mike, ehh, what do I care. Whatever. Doesn't really matter to me. So I took in the Marshall Tucker Band CD. That's because I didn't really practice what I'm supposed to. Well with the personal project and all I really don't see how I've had time for anything. But it will all be over on Friday. (oh lord...i hope i get an a. or something good at least....) Then I can get back to my almost daily grind.

Hehe, I went to the library today for this volunteer orientation. It sounds really cool. I'm "excited" to do it. Well, not excited but you know. Ya, I met this IB freshman there. I guess La Isla is due in a couple of weeks for them. How exciting! Hehe...So yea. That's about it. I've just been working on my personal project, and then I printed it out because I want someone to look over my personal statement tomorrow, then I realized I didn't even write anything about the AOI which is like the most important part! Ay! But its ok. It's not due tomorrow. Yea, the day AFTER tomorrow. AY! OK, so gotta do that. Shit. I think I'm screwed. We'll see. Man, my wrist hurts a lot more than it did...Ok, I guess that's all. I better sleep now. Ciao-