Tuesday, May 13, 2003

[-I would Iike to shoot something right now-]

No, that's not a threat. Ok, well anyway, I'm pissed off and I semi- don't know why. I know something has to do with the fact that I wanted my mom to go to Kinko's to make copies of this page for me. I told her I was only going to need 40 copies of this one page and she said ok. But when the time comes for her to go do it, she says that she thought it was more than one page, and that I should just print out 40 because she'll buy me a new printer cartridge. Dude, she said she would go, and then on top of that, she just got through talking with me about how it's okay for me to ask her to buy things and that I shouldn't feel bad when I want them to buy something. Well...GO MAKE ME COPIES!!! So I had to print out 40 of these stupid ass handouts for Manley's class. Ugh, I hate him. He's soo retarded. Anyway, Sammy and Roy came over so we could work on the project. It was pretty funny. I was showing Roy all my cool wallpapers for my desktop and some other pics I downloaded. Totally cool. I can't believe it's almost 11:30 already. That's about all for today. Guitar was fun, and our season is almost over! Ciao.