Wednesday, May 14, 2003

[-Listen-]

Hey all. Got back from the team dinner about a half hour ago. It was at Bre's house. It was fun. We had carneasada and polloasada. It was good, but not as good as my dad's :-) Yea, her dad was trying to tell me it was the best...whatever. Hehe. Yea, we walked around the neighborhood to go give this guy (Emilio I think, some guy Sam likes, or likes Sam, I really don't know the whole story, anyway) food. He wasn't there, so we dropped it off. Then these guys drove by and they were yelling out the window to us. Bre knew where they were going and we went over there. They played us a couple of songs, but they wouldn't keep the garage open because the last time it was open the cops came or something. Yea, they were pretty good, but the singer sucked! He didn't have a very good voice and it seemed he was in the wrong key. But what do I know? Then we went back and hung out.

Tomorrow is our last game! Yay! It's cool, but we're away and against Santiago. Great, just great. Let me mind you that they've won our league like the past 2 or 3 years. We haven't won league since 1996. Yea, well we keep getting new coaches all the time. None of them ever want to stay. Oh well, I think this one will. So today's practice was easy as heck. We played over-the-line and the "bucket game" then we took some infield and that was it. I can't wait, 'cuz then I can stop lugging all my shit to school. Yesssss. I guess that's all. School was allright. We had to present our thing on gender roles for the Good Earth. It was good I guess. Stupid f**king Alan Green. Dude, I swear. Why does he always try to bring us down. Ok, he asks us "How do you even know there are gender roles?" Um ok, then the next person says, "Making babies" Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeaaaahhh!!!! IN your FACE motha fucka! GD it!! He's a frickin' retard. He's just jealous he didn't come up with it. He's mad because I like better music than him. You know, I hate people who like classic rock and stuff like that for the novelty of it. They don't actually like the music. They say they do, but they really don't. It makes me mad. Whatever. I'll stop being pissed off. That's all I've done today is be pissed off. I don't think I really showed it, but I was mad. I think it started last night when my mom wouldn't go to Kinko's. Dude, I told her what I needed and she said okay. But after she was done watching her show she said something like "Oh, I thought you needed more than one page copied" Um NO! I just showed you what I needed. ARGH!!!! I don't know why that's making me so mad. Get over it! Ok, I'm cool. See you later.