Thursday, July 03, 2003

[-Hey Friends-]

Nothing much happened today. My mom tried to wake up repeatedly in half hour intervals. Not very fun. How 'bout I get up when I want to? :) So I got up about 12:40 pm ate lunch. Watched some episodes of the Twilight Zone then went to clean my room. It seems like nothing is happening with it. Man it sucks. I want it to be nice before we go to Utah, but I don't see that happening. Also I haven't started my summer homework, so I feel dumb. Tomorrow is the 4th of July! I hope everyone is safe and has fun. I guess my uncles are coming over and maybe my neighbors, if they ever call us back! My dad is going to barbeque some stuff, so that'll be nice. Just chill and party.

That Norah Jones CD is pretty good. I like it a lot. I need to practice my guitar. I suck! Well, not really, but I need to be better. I have this new plan so I can learn the notes in the middle cuz I only know the bass notes and some treble, but I need to know ALL of them! So that's good. We got out of the tournament this weekend, which is good, cuz I don't wanna play in another tournament. Then next weekend we will be on our way to Utah. So soon. Wow.
Peace and Love.