Tuesday, July 29, 2003

[-Hooray!-]

Blogger has finally decided to start making this work again. Yessss, okay. I really wanted to do the This or That Tuesday today, but no, they're on hiatus. Oh well. Sucks for me...Yes, well, I've been trying to find a good pic of Burt Reynolds for the man of the week, but most of them are from when he's old, not from his prime. Damn, well, I kinda found one, but darn. And something happened to his websited, it's not there anymore. I should have taken the pics while I had the chance. I can't believe it's only 10:56 pm. It seems much later. I'll have to go see who's on all the latenight shows. Hopefully someone good. Hehehe.

I started jogging yesterday. Well, I'm kinda inbetween teams right now, and my batting coach recomended that I move up to 18 & U so I need to be better conditioned. And I'm going to be on Pat's team and his practices are always hard, but good, very good. So that's coming up later in August so I'll be prepared. Yay! Wildfire!

I was almost going to go to Disneyland tomorrow, but I never called anyone and it was only going to be me and Melissa, so that kinda sucked. So if anyone wants to go give me a jingle. Hahaha, inside joke. Okay, better go get my ice cream.