Thursday, July 10, 2003

[-The Pissed Off Day-]

Today sucked ass. I had to go to the ortho at 10:30 am but all week my mom has been saying 9:30 am. So I get up around 9:30 and I'm like "Uh, don't I have to go to the orthodontist?" "Yea, but it's at 10:30. I misread the thing." Grrrreeaaatttt. So then when I'm there the doctor is working on me then leaves for like 7 minutes then comes back. Then he has this newbie come work on me and I just wanna get outta there so badly. Then I come home, my mom takes my sis and I out to lunch. We went to Villa Almalfi. It kinda sucked. Our server was this woman who kinda looked like that lady from Legally Blond, but she wore waaaaaaaaaay much more make-up. Haha, my sis and I were joking about it. Then from there until I leave to go to practice was okay. But I'm a fuckin' moron and forget to put my contacts in. Dammit Sara! And my dad just says I can deal with it. Then I get mad cuz I'm an idiot. So he gets mad at me. Why does he always do that? MF. Ugh.

Well, I helped Sam fix her blog so it's not all retarded. By helping her and looking at other people's blogs I think I can make a really cool layout. But that'll be later on. I just changed to this layout and I wanna keep it for a while. So hooray for me. Catch ya on the flip side.