Wednesday, July 09, 2003

[-"She'll be back..."-]

Haha, I just got back from my cousins' house. My uncle, her, my sister, and I all went to go see "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines." I haven't seen the first two, but I thought this one was pretty good. The first "action sequence" took waaaaaaay too long. The one where Kate (Claire Danes) is being "kidnapped" by John Connor. Damn it was long. But the plot was pretty good I guess. Haha it was funny. When Arnold Schwartzenaggar (I don't know how to spell it, and I don't care :-) ) came on screen naked the people behind us started going "EWWW" ahahaha, it was great. Well I'll give it 3 stars.

The same thing happened this morning as yesterday morning, except there was no threatening involved. Um, so I actually worked on my room a lot today. I don't want to leave it all messy when I'm in Utah so I'll have to work really hard in the next 3 days. I think I'll be able to get it done. Listen to the T-Birds. Ahh, excellent.

I had my guitar lesson tonight. It was pretty fun. I'm getting better at soloing! Hooray! Luckily I taught myself that Em extension before I went or I would have been in trouble. Hehe, he made me use it and the regular pentatonic at the 12th but I didn't really practice what he told me with those. But I will now. I have to call him when I get back to fix my sched. Well that's all for now. Peace.