Friday, July 04, 2003

[-Happy Fouth of July!-]

Happy 4th everyone! Well, people are supposed to be coming over today, but I don't know when. Soon I think. So that'll be fun. I chose "Born in the USA" as the song today cuz it makes you feel patriotic, but the lyrics are kinda dark. But yea, I do know the true meaning of the song. So there. In yo' face. I kid, I kid. Have a happy day! Stay safe!

Here's the friday five
1. What were your favorite childhood stories?
Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Bears, and all the other cool Grimm Brothers' Tales.

2. What books from your childhood would you like to share with [your] children?
Most of them. I liked them all.

3. Have you re-read any of those childhood stories and been surprised by anything?
Nope, I still love 'em.

4. How old were you when you first learned to read?
Probably 3 or 4.

5. Do you remember the first 'grown-up' book you read? How old were you?
Um, probably Sherlock Holmes. In 6th or 7th grade.