Saturday, July 12, 2003

[-Leaving Town-]

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted but Blogger was being retarded. So I'm leaving for Utah in approximately 6 hours. Eh. I don't know what my problem is. I don't even feel like I'll be gone for a week. It's like I don't care, but I do. I don't know. Ugh, I hate going places with my mom because she always gets lost. She always makes me go places and I have so much to do at home. Like, why won't she let me do my stuff? Then my dad is acting like a dumbass. Thinking that he knows everything. GAH! Get me outta here, away from them, something! My sis is outta town this weekend. She'll be coming back on Sunday though. I just want to stay home. :-(

Next week's man of the week is Matthew McConaughey. Um, I guess that's all I gotta do for now. I'll see everyone in a week. Oh and I think I'm gonna have my party on the Saturday after I come back. Spread the word. Peace.